Skin pHix Supple pH Balancer
Skin pHix Supple pH Balancer works wonders on all skin types but especially environmentally stressed, mature, or dull skin. Sodium PCA, a substantial humectant that holds seven times its weight in water, works by binding those water molecules to your skin. Hard water residue is wiped clean, preparing your skin for the next steps in your routine. Aloe, antioxidants, and white & green teas round out this perfect ph Balancer! pH: 5.0-5.5
With Sodium PCA, Green Tea, and White Tea
How to Double-Tone
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Pour a small amount of Skin pHix pH Balancer in your hand, or spray your face generously, depending on which dispenser top your Skin pHix has.
- Massage the pH Balancer all over your face and neck, as if you are washing your face.
- Using a soft, DRY cloth, gently wipe the Skin pHix from your face, removing all traces of cleanser left behind, as well as any hard water minerals, chemicals, and other contaminants found in our common tap water.
- Finish with a couple of small, light sprays of Skin pHix to your face, allowing it to air dry.
Your face is now clean, toned, pH-balanced, and radiant! Continue with your regular skin care regimen. You will definitely see a difference in your skin if you double-tone every day, twice a day!
LOVE. YOUR. SKIN.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium PCA, Prunus Amygdalus
Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vaccinum Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract,
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis
(Rooibos Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Vaccinum Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Oil,
Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (and)
Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Citric Acid, Riboflavin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.